Wine is Welcome Doormat Embossed
This variant is currently sold out
What makes our Doormats so unique? Here’s some of our standout qualities:
- We’re made of the good stuff - Ethically sourced and made from sustainable natural coconut fibres (Coir), our durable doormats are tightly woven for minimal shedding and bound with a natural latex for added strength. Making these doormats perfect for those that want style and quality without compromising the environment.
- Professionally printed in Melbourne (By Dave) - Our unique printing method creates a richly textured, longer lasting print with a stand out finish every time.
- Size matters (when it comes to your welcome mat) - Our welcome mats are bigger and better than the standard doormats, so they stand out and give you more room to wipe your feet on.
- Stop dirt at your front door - Our durable doormats are amazing at removing dirt, mud and moisture from footwear. And will help to keep your entrance clean and protect your floors.
- Easy to keep clean - Simply give your doormat a good shake or scrape off mud, dirt and debris with a stiff brush.
- More than just a doormat - We give $1 from every mat order to the charities we support, so you can wipe your feet with happiness knowing you're making a difference.
Turnaround times - Your beautiful new doormat will be made to order. Our standard printing time is 5-7 business days, please also allow a few days for shipping. This may be slightly longer in busy periods. If you have a special occasion that you need your doormat delivered by a certain date, please let us know and we’ll see what we can do.
Learn the difference between our embossed and traditionally painted mats here.